At times when I am feeling lost and would benefit from getting some guidance in my life, I love drawing Oracle Cards for myself.
It is certainly not the liking of everybody and I am not writing this post to convince anyone in the accuracy of these cards. But I do know that they are bringing me comfort at times when I am feeling lost. I love their positive messages.
This morning, I was asking myself: Am I doing enough to work towards my goals and having a better financial situation? What shall I do to earn more money? What actions do I need to take right now to help myself and my life?
I picked up 3 cards from the Soul Coaching Oracle Cards by Denise Linn and here are the messages that I have been getting from them:
1) Opening. I know that for me, I have got this tendency of isolating myself a bit too much working towards my goals related to work. I always try hard to make something happening while sometimes stepping back and allowing things to unfold naturally is the best thing that I can do for myself. I also do know that opportunities are created by opening up to people, conversing and enjoying the diversity and creative side of others. Being behind my computer, at home and on my own will certainly not nourish my heart. I know that meeting people is uplifting to my heart and sometimes I am in danger of loosing this very valuable aspect of my life because I do love spending time on my own too. I guess that planning ahead to meet new people and saying YES to every opportunities is important for me.
2) Believe. Believe that everything is OK right now. My interpretation of this card would be that I am on the right path. I have got this big idea of what I would like to achieve and that I need to believe that it is on its way. I need to enjoy my journey more than holding on the final outcome that I have set for myself. I guess that what I need to do is to implement baby steps towards my goal but not letting stress telling me that I am not doing enough. I need to enjoy my life the way it is offered to me right now in the knowing that one day, my dream will become my reality.
3) Pleasures. Working hard towards a single goal lead me to oversee pleasures in life. This card is making sense to me as pleasures in life need to be appreciated right now. Here is the message that I have been getting for myself: “Enjoy yourself. Dance through your life and give toasts for no reason at all. In today’s society, we are programmed to believe that pleasure is forbidden, only permitted in small amounts or should always come after work. Do you postpone good times because you are too busy fulfilling work commitment? Do you deny yourself joyful experiences because there is not enough time or seems selfish? Stop – your spirit needs pleasure! It is the Soul’s way of replenishing and revitalizing your life force. make pampering yourself a priority and you ll have all the energy that you need to create everything you desire.”
This card reading made a lot of sense to me and help me to relax and unwind with a better attitude to where I am at right now.
I thought that I would share this personal experience and hope this might help some of you in a similar situation.
I send you all my love.
- Five Life-changing Ideas on How to Go with Your Flow. (elephantjournal.com)
- Happiness of Soul… (II) (idiolalia.wordpress.com)