I really like Yoga.
I love the good stretch, I love the focus and awareness that it does give to my body, I love the people who are attending the classes, I love the spiritual orientated teachers, I love the meditation/relaxation bit at the end of each session…
I love Yoga but I am not practising as much as I would like to for a couple of reasons:
– I cannot always afford the sessions
– I am not always motivated to do yoga
I recently met a lovely friend who suggested that she was practising Kundalini Yoga http://www.mayaspace.com/index.html . We both found out that we were in possession of the exact same DVD so we decided to plan a day so we can motivate each other.
Here is a You Tube video on Kundalini yoga http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghEpKF1k3-Y
Her parents who have build a eco-friendly house was the ideal place to hold the session! I loved it and this new experience had few benefits:
– Meeting new people
– Discovering a new place
– Deepening my knowledge on eco-friendly house
– Getting me out of my house and stop finding excuses of NOT attending a yoga class
– SAVING money and practising YOGA for … FREE!
After the session, I decided to walk back to my house. The sun was shinning, the evening was quiet, the air was fresh, the birds were singing…I felt like walking through a paradise 🙂
With Kind Love
- Kundalini Yoga (mycerebellarstrokerecovery.com)
- Making friends with yoga – again. (smellsgoodfeelsgood.wordpress.com)
- Kundalini Yoga Music Picks (fruitaliniyogi.wordpress.com)